Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
North Georgia Vein & Wellness is closely monitoring developments around the spread of the coronavirus (COVID-19). The health and safety of our providers, team members, patients and their families is of utmost importance to us, therefore, we have taken the following preventive measures in our offices:
- Screening all patients and guests of patients who enter our offices.
- We ask that each patient limit the number of guests to one (1).
- Keeping all patients at least 6’ away from each other in the waiting rooms and hallways.
- As a standard practice, we thoroughly clean all equipment, beds, horizontal surfaces and patient rooms with medical grade disinfectant after every patient.
- Deep cleaning the waiting room and other common areas and commonly used items throughout the day with a medical grade disinfectant.
- Insuring employees and patients that are ill remain at home until resolved.
We do ask that all patients and guests of patients who have a fever, symptoms of a respiratory infection, or have been exposed to a person with a coronavirus, the flu or any other communicable disease OR have traveled recently to areas noted as high risk by the CDC to reschedule their appointments or procedures.
As always, thank you, our valued patients, for your continued support and trust and working with us.
North Georgia Vein & Wellness