DiolazeXL – Laser Hair Removal – Brookhaven GA
Comfortable, safe & effective hair removal for residents at Brookhaven GA
WHAT IS DIOLAZEXL?
DiolazeXL is a state of the art laser hair removal procedure that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. DiolazeXL has one of the largest treatment area sizes, making treatments convenient and fast. The combination of efficacy, patient comfort and speed make DiolazeXL a leader in laser hair removal. It is powerful enough to target and treat even the most stubborn hair.
Is Diolaze permanent?
Laser hair removal with Diolaze XL is permanent. When the treatment has been completed, the treated hair follicles will no longer grow. Patients will no longer have to wax, pluck, or shave the treated area, and touch-ups are not necessary.
What is Diolaze laser?
Diolaze is a new ultra-fast high-speed hair removal laser that safely and gently eliminates unwanted hair. Unlike traditional methods (waxing, shaving, bleaching or using depilatory creams) laser hair removal targets permanent results, rather than offering a temporary solution.
Is laser on upper lip safe?
The laser upper lip and chin hair removal treatment is 100% safe and effective with long-standing results. All the equipment used during the treatment session is US FDA approved and adhere to the highest safety standards.
Why Choose Diolaze laser hair removal?
- State of the art hair removal technology.
- Virtually painless due to strong built-in cooling.
- Free Consultations on all services
DiolazeXL – Laser Hair Removal near me at Brookhaven GA
North Georgia Vein & Aesthetics was voted The Best Vein Clinic in Forsyth for three consecutive years! Now, that’s the best compliment we could ever receive! Our physician and staff can help resolve your leg pain, fatigue, swelling, and cosmetic concerns of problems related to vein issues. We provide all treatments in our office with no need for hospitalization or even general anesthesia. Our team will develop a personalized care plan for you to get you back to the legs you once had!
North Georgia Vein & Aesthetics
At North Georgia Vein & Aesthetics, our mission is to ensure that each patient receives first-class, individualized services – whether it’s a highly technical vein radiofrequency ablation or a simple prescription for compression stockings. To us, every patient is an individual, not a number.
Request an Appointment or more Info
Phone – (678) 513-1600
Fax – (678) 513-0071
Brookhaven is a city in the northeastern suburbs of Atlanta that is located in western DeKalb County, Georgia, United States, directly northeast of Atlanta. On July 31, 2012, Brookhaven was approved in a referendum to become DeKalb County’s 11th city. Incorporation officially took place on December 17, 2012, on which date municipal operations commenced. With a population of around 55,366 as of 2021, it is the largest city in DeKalb County. The new city stretches over 12 square miles (31 km2).
Brookhaven’s first permanent European settler was John Evins, who started a plantation around 1810. Harris and Solomon Goodwin, who moved to Georgia from South Carolina, became owners of the land in the 1830s. The Goodwin home and the family graveyard have been preserved at the 3900 block of Peachtree Road, near Dresden Drive. A train station known as Goodwin’s was constructed along the Atlanta and Richmond (later Atlanta and Charlotte) railway in 1873.
The settlement of Cross Keys, with a population of 250 in 1876, was located one mile (2 km) north along the rail line from Goodwin’s. In 1879 Cross Keys was described:
Atlanta residents began constructing summer cottages in the community around 1900. In 1910, 150 acres (61 ha) on the north side of Peachtree Road were purchased for development as a planned community surrounding a golf course. The nine-hole golf course, designed by Herbert Barker, a golf pro from Garden City, Long Island, opened in 1912. Residences developed in three phases, with Brookhaven Estates designed in 1910, followed by Country Club Estates in 1929 and the Carleton Operating Company in 1936. Independently, Edwin P. Ansley sold lots in the area, calling it Oglethorpe Park. Construction of the historic neighborhood was largely complete by the end of World War II. The country club became part of the downtown Capital City Club in 1911, and its name was changed to the Capital City Country Club. The golf course was expanded from nine to eighteen holes in 1915. The clubhouse, designed by Preston Stevens in the French Provincial style, was completed in 1928.
The area was incorporated as the city of North Atlanta in 1924. In 1963, the North Atlanta’s leaders asked the state legislature to allow a referendum on a new city charter. The legislature agreed, but also included an additional option in the referendum: disincorporation. The majority of voters chose disincorporation, and the city’s charter was dissolved in 1965.